redg8r

New! TU Glossary

A few of us members recently collaborated on a new feature for the site

TU Glossary

Just by typing frequently used terms & abbreviations such as, pop , dinp , d2t , etc. They will be recognized by the site and automatically linked to their respective definitions in the new glossary, providing a quick reference for new & veteran members alike.

These reference links are retroactive, meaning they work in all previous topics.

You can help expand and improve this glossary by editing any existing records and by adding more terms to the database yourself.

A big Thank You to members Rayburnguy & Vodkaman for compiling the first 100+ terms for us all, Thank You Gentlemen! :worship:

Note, not all terms are autolinked, but we'll make sure the most obscure ones get placed.

Click here to view the article

Looks good Jerry. You sure got it up quick. And I like the way you fixed it so it could be added to or edited in the future. I'd also like to thank Dave as he did the lions share of gathering the info and putting it on file. Hopefully this will help some of the newcomers to the site.

Ben

Not true Ben, 50:50. Mark Poulsen provided good input too.

Now I see that it was not necessary to keep the descriptions so short, due to the format that Jerry has used. Maybe they can be expanded and elaborated, for more clarity.

Dave