Zebulon29

Thanks For The Knowledge

Just wanted to thank everyone for their discussions and wealth of knowledge. I have posted very little so far since I don't have much knowledge in making tackle. I made my first jigs today with no injuries, scares, or real foul-ups due to the wealth of resources I have here. It was a whole lot easier to have a full understanding of what I was in for before I started.

First of all it's nice to see someone who has read all the info in this forum. Although all questions are answered by someone here, there are no dumb questions. I know speaking for myself it helps to have this kind of knowledge, as I, to this day always learn something new from current and new members. Knowledge and understanding all the ins and outs makes for a safe and pleasent experience. Glad everything went well. Enjoy the hobby and do participate with any new things you've learned with others.

Congratulations on your first pours !! I'm glad you were able to find the info here and use it to help get you on your way, now that you have had a successful first pour it won't be long before you start adding molds as it does become addicting. Once you get the feel for it it will get easier but understand that you may encounter a problem or two with a new mold or paint or skirt materal, etc. so everyone is here to help so don't hesitate to ask a question.