nova

Sharing, The Tu Way

Over the years that I have been a member of TU, I have always extold the values of sharing information as much as we can so that we can move this art-form forward as much and as fast as we can. That being said there are some recipies that I'm sure that many of you hold dear and will not share. I to have a few that I'm not comfortable sharing.

In a few days Im going to post some of my "simple" recipies in the cookbook sticky as well I'm going to disclose a way of pouring that you can see in the gallery with Grumpy and one of my frogs.

Just thought I should step up and practice what I've been preaching.

www.novalures.com

Edited by nova

Over the years that I have been a member of TU, I have always extold the values of sharing information as much as we can so that we can move this art-form forward as much and as fast as we can. That being said there are some recipies that I'm sure that many of you hold dear and will not share. I to have a few that I'm not comfortable sharing.

In a few days Im going to post some of my "simple" recipies in the cookbook sticky as well I'm going to disclose a way of pouring that you can see in the gallery with Grumpy and one of my frogs.

Just thought I should step up and practice what I've been preaching.

www.novalures.com

As a hobbiest, I appreciate all the info that TU members have shared on this website. I look forward to reading your recipe input. Thanks