mrbass

1.5 Size Blank Body

8 posts in this topic

I don't think anybody does. I know predator sells a 2.5" KO. I haven't tried them though.

I don't think anybody does. I know predator sells a 2.5" KO. I haven't tried them though.

I see a guy on ebay is selling a painted 1.5 ko so somebody has them . I have some people that want that size.

Jann's fg shallow diver is a good one but smaller. The best thing is the Academy H20 version. You can only buy them already painted but the do look and run as close to a 1.5 as you will find.

For what it's worth a buddy of mine tried a few of the fg divers from Jann's and he said they were pretty decent.

I can't believe it's been how many months now since KVD took the classic with a 1.5 and nobody is making one yet? I thought for sure guys would have started on the molds that night!

For what it's worth a buddy of mine tried a few of the fg divers from Jann's and he said they were pretty decent.

I can't believe it's been how many months now since KVD took the classic with a 1.5 and nobody is making one yet? I thought for sure guys would have started on the molds that night!

Check the hardbaits gallery.

If anyone is looking for the ( The Strike King KVD 1.5 and 2.5 ) Bass Tackle Depot sales them for $5.29 ea.

Your Welcome ..... LOL

Mike

I see a guy on ebay is selling a painted 1.5 ko so somebody has them . I have some people that want that size.

The ones your seeing on Ebay are Netcraft blanks.