Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nathan

2011 Tu Get Together Head Count

6 posts in this topic

If anyone plans on attending please sign up under TU Events forum located at the bottom of the page..Hope to see you there..Thanks..Nathan

Come on guys and ladies. The date is getting closer. Just 12 more days. Join us. I guarantee you'll have a good time.

Gene

OK, I admit I'm retarded. But I never found an announcement giving the dates or details about a get-together - and I STILL can't find it!

Gimme some help here!

It is listed on the front page when you sign in or if you scroll down towards the bottom of the forum lists,you'll see one titled TU events and you'll find it there..Nathan

It is listed on the front page when you sign in or if you scroll down towards the bottom of the forum lists,you'll see one titled TU events and you'll find it there..Nathan

Nathan, sorry but there is no thread subject in Events about a 2011 Get Together. Maybe it was mis-dated like my checks have been so far this year?. I bet more guys would would have planned to attend if the announcement were posted more generally around TU. Maybe other guys log in every session, but I set my TU bookmark to take me directly to the Hardbait forum and seldom visit other forums.

I know, my loss, but there it is.

Edited by BobP

BobP,

There was a post that Nathan put up on Feb23rd. It has been in the events section until recently (the last day or two). It has been moved (I'm guessing by Jerry) to the top of every page. There is also a counter attached to it. It is also headlined on the home page.

Gene