mjonez23

Urban Fisherman?

I am just kinda curious as to how many of the people on here Urban fish or do not own a boat. That is all the fishing I have done my entire life and have caught some great fish. In the past 2 years I have caught 10 bass over 8lbs fishing local public ponds here in MD people claim to be empty. I am now starting to create my own lures and have become obsessed with this site since I discovered it back in Jan. Just wanna say thank you to everybody on here!!!

urbana2.jpeg

urbana2.jpeg

urbana2.jpeg

urbana2.jpeg

urbana2.jpeg

urbana2.jpeg

urbana2.jpeg

urbana2.jpeg

post-25950-0-23427600-1302368451_thumb.jpeg

Edited by redg8r
URL removed

I am just kinda curious as to how many of the people on here Urban fish or do not own a boat. That is all the fishing I have done my entire life and have caught some great fish. In the past 2 years I have caught 10 bass over 8lbs fishing local public ponds here in MD people claim to be empty. I am now starting to create my own lures and have become obsessed with this site since I discovered it back in Jan. Just wanna say thank you to everybody on here!!!

I fish golf course ponds, neighborhood lakes, retention ponds, and more like that. I have also found great fish in these ponds. I do own a canoe, but I rarely use it. Making lures is awesome, and catching fish on those is even better. Keep it up!

Yea I am working on a few golf courses to let me fish their ponds at least once a week. I really wanna try and do it in the upcoming month because the bass here are right about to start moving up on their beds. That would give me a chance to see how big the momma's in the ponds are.

i Live near fort myers florida and all we have hear is canal fishing and they dont let you put a boat in. just lots and lots of walking unless you drive to ockechobee, my homemade worms seem to work the best around here! (working at bass pro has its plusses as far as worm sales go.)

i Live near fort myers florida and all we have hear is canal fishing and they dont let you put a boat in. just lots and lots of walking unless you drive to ockechobee, my homemade worms seem to work the best around here! (working at bass pro has its plusses as far as worm sales go.)

That's where true fishing lies in my belief. Fishing from the shore is the best. I am pretty jealous you work at bass pro haha. Any nice bass so far this year?

http://www.urbanfishing.webs.com