Brent R

Rotisserie Motor

6 posts in this topic

Brent R    41

Does anybody know where i can get a rotisserie motor that turns at least 6 to 8 rpms......I know that they are many types of motors but i really would like one that is a rotisserie grill motor. I have looked all over the enter net and just can't seem to find one....it's like trying to find the lost city of gold...lol

This is a great time to say thanks to all the TU gang for all their help and advice....Your the best........

Brent

troutninja    0

There are a pile of them on eBay. Unfortunately most sellers don't list the rpm. If your looking for around 6 rpm you may check out microwave motors. They pretty much all run around 6... my first homemade dryer was made with a microwave motor...

thundercat    5

There are a pile of them on eBay. Unfortunately most sellers don't list the rpm. If your looking for around 6 rpm you may check out microwave motors. They pretty much all run around 6... my first homemade dryer was made with a microwave motor...

I just did a search and found one at Ace hardware for $17. Just google Ace Rottiserrie motor.

RayburnGuy    1,334

The motor on my turner came out of a microwave that someone had thrown into a metal recycling bin. It turns 6 rpm's and has been running strong for almost two years now. It turns 8 bass size bodies with no trouble.

Ben

BobP    805

I'm doubting you'll find a rotisserie motor that turns faster than 3 rpm.