Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bass50

Hydro Mist Waterbsae Paint

7 posts in this topic

I BEEN USING LACQUER PAINTS LOOKING TO GET IN TO WATER BASE PAINTS LOOKING AT HYDRO MIST HAS ANYBODY USED IT

Have not used the hydro mist but I have used the lacquer paints such as lifetones and Polytranspar. if you switch to the waterbase will you be selling any lacquer?

Sorry, but I've never heard of it.

Where did you hear about it originally?

i heard about it from mckenzie taxidermy where i buy all of my lacquer from they say the hydro mist should work as good just trying to get away from the vapors

I got a bottle of Hydro Mist - pearl white. I didn't like it as well as Createx or some other brands, which contain more pigment and cover much faster. The Hydro Mist is formulated ready-to-shoot without thinning. Personally I thought it was too thin. JMHO

I got a bottle of Hydro Mist - pearl white. I didn't like it as well as Createx or some other brands, which contain more pigment and cover much faster. The Hydro Mist is formulated ready-to-shoot without thinning. Personally I thought it was too thin. JMHO

THANKS JUST LOOKING AROUND MORE THAN LIKELY GOING TO STAY WITH THE LACQUER

Hydro mist is a really thin paint and does not cover very well. Look at Wildlife colors and Polytranspar's water based paints for a better opition (imho).