Lucky Joe

Megabass Vision110 "knock Offs"?

If you look at Vanns profile you will notice that the links are down and he told another TU member to email him. I would take a look and do that. I dont want to post his email here tho.

Matt,

I am computer dumb, and couldn't find a way to contact him.

I'm sure there are site rules about selling your stuff without being a paying sponsor, but I'd really like to have a contact number for him.

Maybe he could PM me.

Mark

At $5 each, they are sure proud of their KO's.

Good ole American supply and demand. Probably has something to do with the fact that real Megabass Ito Vision 110's are selling for around $25 and are touted by a lot of pro tournament fishermen. The real thing casts like a rocket at 1/2 oz and has a restrained action that bass seem to like, especially in the springtime. Definitely a current "Wonder Lure". Wait a few months, demand will wane as fishermen find something else to obsess about.

Good ole American supply and demand. Probably has something to do with the fact that real Megabass Ito Vision 110's are selling for around $25 and are touted by a lot of pro tournament fishermen. The real thing casts like a rocket at 1/2 oz and has a restrained action that bass seem to like, especially in the springtime. Definitely a current "Wonder Lure". Wait a few months, demand will wane as fishermen find something else to obsess about.

Hahaha. You're probably right, although some baits work so well they continue to fool fish forever.

I put my hands on a megabass 110 yesterday at Scheels. A buddy works there and absolutely swears they are the greatest lure ever. The paint jobs on those things is absolutely astonishing. I swore I would never pay 25$ for a lure ever!!!!!! But oh my gosh, those things look crazy good!!!!!!