brent19

Ko 1.5 And 2.5's

What company is making these KO RC 1.5 and 2.5's? Is there a plastic company that is producing them? It seems to be a "Hush Hush" among people. LOL I know there is a company that is making these and guys are buying them to sell.

There is a reason this is hush hush. The guys that have these baits have worked hard to find there contacts, if they just gave you the contact info all there hard work would be tossed out the window. Also if you find the factory that makes them be prepared to buy at least 5,000 plus pieces. If you find someone willing to sell you smaller quantities they are probably not the original source.

What company is making these KO RC 1.5 and 2.5's? Is there a plastic company that is producing them? It seems to be a "Hush Hush" among people. LOL I know there is a company that is making these and guys are buying them to sell.

Give it time and they will be a $1.50 each. It isn't worth the investment or the effort IMO.

Bustin Bass makes a KO 2.5. I have painted a dozen or so but the bait is a little larger than I like to fish.

1105.jpg

It is a perfect size to use in the same places you throw shallow spinnerbaits. In tournaments, my partner or I have one tied on, and the other is throwing a blade.

His baits run true, and they're a blast to paint.