jamest

Gurgling, Blurpping (pomme Style) Short Arm Spinnerbait?

Anybody have a connection or make a short arm, single colorado, (Pomme style) spinnerbait? When burned accross the surface the thing supposed to makes a loud blurping or gurggling sound. The Pomme company went out of business some time ago and was wondering if there were any knockoffs out there that people might know of?

About a year ago, I had a guy bring me a Pomme to copy. I was able to make them to his satisfaction. They do indeed have a diferent sound, but are a bit more tricky to run than the newer style buzz baits. I still have a couple if you are interested.

About a year ago, I had a guy bring me a Pomme to copy. I was able to make them to his satisfaction. They do indeed have a diferent sound, but are a bit more tricky to run than the newer style buzz baits. I still have a couple if you are interested.

Do you have any pomme's left

Anyone have a picture of one, even a detail diagram if possible, I've seen and know what they are

By limited pictures. Would like to build one myself but the limited pictures available have left me

Confused on the build, like how the leader wire and main bait are connected since I see no loop in the main

Bait. Thanks guys. Just a fascinating lure to me, worked like no other

• Like 1

Erick,

Since the lure uses a length of wire attached to the spinnerbait bend as a leader, I think you'd have to use a spinnerbait with a closed loop bend, or close the R bend with some wire like I do, and then add your wire leader to that with something like a snap connection at the spinnerbait side.

• Like 1