Hey guys!all those epoxie like nu-luste and d2t do they smell bad??Is it toxic or not that bad???Tank's.Dan
I'm pretty sure any of the epoxy fumes will be toxic if you inhale enough of them.
Having said that, I've never had any problems with either D2T, Nu Lustre, or Etex. I think they all use denatured alcohol as a solvent, and, since I work in an open garage, the fumes are never an issue for me.
I'm not sure I'd be so cavalier if I had to work in an enclosed space.
If you're concerned, call or email the companies that make the epoxies, and ask them. The last thing they want is someone to get sick from their products, so they will err on the side of caution.
Unlike me, they actually know what they're talking about.