Sign in to follow this  
Fish 30acre

Big Swimbait Packaging?

6 posts in this topic

i am looking for some swimbait packaging... ive recently changed my trout design and it now no longer fits in the largest packaging made by lure parts online (these were the largest i had found).

these are the approximate dimensions of my bait; 10" x 3 1/2" x 3 5/8".

i was wondering if anyone knew of any packaging, not custom made, that would fit this bait... clear tubing would be a possibility too. the closest thing ive found has been wine bottle packaging.

id rather stay away from a cardboard box with no view inside, but that may end up being an option.

please help meee!!!

r&d engineering in earlham, iowa makes clamshell packaging. they might have something already close to the size you need check them out

matt, is placons site under construction or do i just need to call them? nothing much showing up on their website...

and powerbait, ill have to look into them depending on what i find out with placon.com

thanks a ton guys!

Edited by thirtyacre86

matt, is placons site under construction or do i just need to call them? nothing much showing up on their website...

and powerbait, ill have to look into them depending on what i find out with placon.com

thanks a ton guys!

http://www.eclamshell.com/stock.asp

They have BIG clamshells available - Good pricing as well

P

PS - Got any for sale/pics of the Trout bait? I'm in Cali and throw big baits from time to time and love throwing new stuff

http://www.eclamshell.com/stock.asp

They have BIG clamshells available - Good pricing as well

P

PS - Got any for sale/pics of the Trout bait? I'm in Cali and throw big baits from time to time and love throwing new stuff

none of those clamshells quite fit the dimensions i need. the search continues i suppose! and im working on the website now, should be up within a week. so keep in touch sir!