What Process Is This?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#41 shaggy1081

• TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:17 PM

You dont have to prove anything to me this topic did not address the way husky did it it was about this method and i expressed my opinion i thought i had that right obviously not here. Maybe i came off wrong is so my bad im not here to argue just giving my opinion. if i have offended anyone i apoligize Im done with this topic as far as im concerned my post that do not contribute to this thread can be deleted

Here is some links with me giving Husky credit, if you need more I can get more:

Husky is a very nice guy and deserves respect!! He knows a ton on bait making and painting and shares his techniques. Coming on TU and calling your method " BY THE BEST THERE IS ON PHOTO FINISHING BAITS" is a slap in the face to Husky!! Your the one that jumped into a post and said I Can Do It Too, when other TU members are asking how to do it, on a tacke making forum. Thats what is wrong with me!! You two ganging up and saying we can do it but you cant :P :P I remember telling you a few boards to get on before you started painting, I dont guess you remember all of that!!

I dont mind telling other people where to find the tutorial, I dont post links to youtube with the Ancient Chinese Secrets commercial on them, when someone ask me how to do it!! I feel great when someone as me for advise, I guess that means that my painting has gotten a little better. You are the one that jumed in on this post, thats when the negativity started!!