bass50

Dick Nite

I thought Dick Nite had a couple of new lure coats? The web site only list the "old Dick Nite" . Or was the new products just samples that never went public?

He He... I have not had time to put the new top-coat formulas on the website... I have too many hats to wear, and the "website designer" hat is buried somewhere WAY below the "painter", "salesman", "accountant", "customer relations", "inventory manager", "office manager", "shop manager", "chief cook" and "bottle washer" hats...

If you ever need information, simply email me (those that have tried calling have found that at certain times of the year, the "recptionist" and "voice mail answerer" hats are somewhere near the "website designer" hat) and ask away. I am more than happy to send samples for free if you pay the shipping cost, so you can see just how the different top-coats work on YOUR lures.

Simply click on the link in my signature line on this, or any other, messages I post here and it will take you to the page for order information.

Thanks for your interest!

STOP!! You want to be using this URL to get to the Dick Nite site. It will take you to a special page for TU members only that offers topcoat at a discount price:

http://www.dicknite.com/TU_Lander.htm

Thanks BobP, just ordered from that page, that is some great savings, thanks again to you BobP and also Dicknite for that great deal

maachuu

Edited by maachuu