mikedatiger

Foam Floats - Popping Corks?/

Looking for help in trying to find foam floats for use in making popping corks. Also, what is a recommended site to purchase wire, and beads?

Thanks!

Anybody? I've been searching on the net for 3 straight days and can't find anything. These floats are oval shaped and hollow with a plastic insert - i.e. normal slip float. Would be extremely thankful for any info on who makes them for wholesale purchasing.

Anybody? I've been searching on the net for 3 straight days and can't find anything. These floats are oval shaped and hollow with a plastic insert - i.e. normal slip float. Would be extremely thankful for any info on who makes them for wholesale purchasing.

So far i am looking to get wire from

http://www.mcmaster.com/#stainless-steel-wire/=cpthes

And Ma Kettle gets her bling from

http://www.bolekscrafts.com/

For Years Comal Was the Styro Float People

Did not check out see if they are still in business

JSC

They are still very much in business, but they sell their line under their label. Looking for someone here in the US preferably, that makes em for bulk wholesale purposes. I know they have to be out there, but not very easy to find.

They are still very much in business, but they sell their line under their label. Looking for someone here in the US preferably, that makes em for bulk wholesale purposes. I know they have to be out there, but not very easy to find.

So cork / foam out of wine bottles is different ??

Try waspifly.com give them a call and speak to Pat Neuner. These are super nice people to do business with. If they don't have what you need they can direct you to a small company here is the USA that can make anything you want of course for a price.

Unless they have changed their policies they would sell in bulk several years back.

JSC