Lincoya

Handmade Hardbait Lure Swap

HARDBAIT LURE SWAP

1) This will be a lure swap for handmade crankbaits,topwaters, hard jerk baits, and other like lures.

2) The lures will be made from wood, foam, or PVC.

3) The lures will be hand carved, turned on lathe, or poured into a mold.

4) Factory lures that have been repainted are not eligible for this swap.

5) The lure will be a working lure. In other words, the lure will have all of the actions that would be expected of a lure that would be fished.

6) Hooks will be removed from the lures before shipping.This will prevent the lures from being damaged during shipping.

7) There will be a maximum of 10 participants in this swap. The first ten people to sign up will be included in this swap.

B) OPTIONAL, BUT WOULD BE PREFERRED: Include a small piece of paper (for each lure) with the following information about the lure:

a) Name of maker and TU Username

B) Location (city and state or at least state) of lure maker

c) Type of material used

d) Type of paint

e) Type of clear coat (unless youhave a secret one)

9) The final commitment date is July 3, 2011 at midnight. To be included in the exchange please sign up by that date.

10) All lures will be mailed to me by July 24, 2011. I will send a PM to each participant with my mailing address.

11) Please read the TU LURE EXCHANGE RULES @ http://www.tackleunderground.com/community/topic/18601-tu-lure-exchange/ for further guidance. These rules have specific guidelines that should be followed.

12) Once I receive everyone’s lures I’ll repackage them and send them out to all of the participants.

13) Please be sure to include your shipping fees, as indicated in the above TU LURE EXCHANGE RULES (#11), with your lures.

Edited by Lincoya

Gene,

Take me out of the swap. After reading the guidlines a little closer, I see that I'd need to make 10 lures. I thought is was only one. My Bad!

Benji White

Benji White,

I will remove you from the swap if that's what you want. 10 lures is not that many and you have 5 weeks to get them to me. I'd like to include you in swap but if you stiil want to withdraw, that's fine. Let me know for sure what you want me to do. Thanks.

Gene

Benji White,

I will remove you from the swap if that's what you want. 10 lures is not that many and you have 5 weeks to get them to me. I'd like to include you in swap but if you stiil want to withdraw, that's fine. Let me know for sure what you want me to do. Thanks.

Gene

OK...you talked me into it. I think I can swing it. I'll actually have a little time off from work and should be able to make the lures. Just to be sure I read it correctly, I need to make 10 lures of the same kind and mail them to you after you send me a PM with your mailing address? I look forward to seeing the other lures people are making.

Benji,

I'm glad that you changed your mind. I think you'll be glad, too.

Yes, you read right. You need to have 10 identical completed lures mailed to me by the specified date. The swap is limited to 10 participants. However, if we don't have 10 participants, you will only need to make enough to cover the number of participants.

Gene

Benji,

I'm glad that you changed your mind. I think you'll be glad, too.

Yes, you read right. You need to have 10 identical completed lures mailed to me by the specified date. The swap is limited to 10 participants. However, if we don't have 10 participants, you will only need to make enough to cover the number of participants.

Gene

Good deal! I turned one last night. I'm going to submit "Red Head" pencil poppers.

Benji White

You guys will have a blast with this..I've gotten some nice lures from swaps like this..I just wish I had time to take part in this one..Nathan

I'm looking forward to this! I live in NC and have read on other forums about plugfests in the new england states. I sure wish we had something like that in North Carolina/Virginia area.

Benji

Fishsticks,

Yes, you will actually get 9 different lures from the other participants and one of your own. It's easier for me to build 10 identical sets to be mailed back to the participants as opposed to building 10 unique sets and making sure that I get each unique set mailed back to the right person.

Gene

Benjiwhite,

No, the list that you have is complete as you see it. We still only have 6.

Everyone else,

Time's running out. If you're still on the fench, now is the time to make up your mind. Late-comers will not be accepted.

Gene

The sign up for the lure swap is closed. We have 7 participants. I'll be sending each of the participants an e-mail in the next couple of days with my address.

Gene

Gene-- Just got back from the trip and missed out, count me in next time. I think I would have been too busy unpacking, removing cobwebs and killing spiders around here anyway.

Are you going to post pictures of all the 'swappers' lures??

Pete

Gene-- Just got back from the trip and missed out, count me in next time. I think I would have been too busy unpacking, removing cobwebs and killing spiders around here anyway.

Are you going to post pictures of all the 'swappers' lures??

Pete

please add me also for the next swap thanks and everyone stay cool and hydrated and be blessed always.......