Lincoya

Handmade Hardbait Lure Swap

Gene-- Just got back from the trip and missed out, count me in next time. I think I would have been too busy unpacking, removing cobwebs and killing spiders around here anyway.

Are you going to post pictures of all the 'swappers' lures??

Pete

Pete,

It was good to see you again. I hope the rest of the your trip went well.

Yes, I will post a composite picture of all of the lures after I get them sent back out and the recipients receive them.

Gene

I received two sets of lures from the swap today. TC-Lures & Crankbaits your lures look great!

After I get all of the lures and get them mailed back to the participants, I'll post a picture of the group. I want those that participated in the swap to see them first though.

Gene

I now have all of the lures in hand. I received one yesterday and the last two today. Thanks BenjiWhite, FishSticks and MattMoreau. They will make some some great additions to all of the participants' collections.

I will get the lures sorted and packed up tomorrow after work and get them mailed back to all of you Saturday.

Gene

All of the packages were mailed today about noon. Please let me know when you receive them. Thanks to BenjiWhite, BentonB, Crankbaits, Fishsticks, MattMoreau, and TC-Lures for participating. I hope you all enjoyed it and I hope everyone likes their lures as much as I do.

Gene

All of the packages were mailed today about noon. Please let me know when you receive them. Thanks to BenjiWhite, BentonB, Crankbaits, Fishsticks, MattMoreau, and TC-Lures for participating. I hope you all enjoyed it and I hope everyone likes their lures as much as I do.

Gene

Thanks again Gene for doing the swap,

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Todd - tc-lures

WOW!!!! Great baits everyone!!! When I saw the box arrived I couldn't help myself and tore it open like a kid waiting for their parents to wake up on Xmas. I Love every single one of them and I want to do another swap. Even though I was pressured between tournaments and weddings to get these dine I would gladly do it again. Shoot I will make a brand new design just so I can do it again! Maybe a rattling design or a foiled lure like ones I received but who knows! TBD!!!

What a great experience!!!

I want to thank Gene for hosting a great event and producing a great bait.

I've got 4 made already, they're 8.5" injured floating trout designed specifically for surface activity muskie, fall lake trout, and striper. Who do we need to open up a new tackle swap for swimbaits?

SallyStrothers,

I sent you a PM.

Everyone else,

I'll see about setting one up in the near future.

Gene