crzyjunyer

Ultra Vibe Blades

i i am trying anything i can find to locate some ultra vibe spinnerbait blades in nickel, stainless, or brass colors. i have googled for a while with no luck except for one place in NC and when i went to order some they were out of business already - i have always loved thearrowhead design of the blad and prefer it on a thinner guage wire than most companies use for better action and have a coworker make my spinnerbaits for me - anyhelp will be much appreciated in my quest for these blades

• Like 1

http://www.tackleund...ra-vibe-blades/

here is another thread. might give you answers.

Basically, they are just not around anymore.

thanks for the help - i tried searching and found a few articles (not that one though) that kinda dashed my hopes but it was worth a shot to see if something had changed i guess - i found them at one called "bubbajackstackle" but they are now closed - i also tried calling them this afternoon and left a voicemail and maybe i will get a call back - i guess next i will email zoom about them - i dont care about the "ultra vibe" name i just want the arrowhead shape blades - i may just resort to finding some similar willow blades and doctoring them up with a grinder and file or something

reeves thatnks for the link - those are not quite what im looking for but i may order some to try and see how they do since it is diffrent from the normal willow blade and see what they can do - the ones im looking for are almost identical to a normal willow blade except at the base around the eyelet they indent in similar to the base of an arrowhead - most ive ever seen also are stamped "ultra vibe" into the blade as well near the eyelet

fatman i got your PM and will be letting you know something shortly

i hope its ok with the webby if i relaod this topic - my apologies if its not - i was just wanting to check again and see if anyone had any possible results for some since its been a while since it was posted last and see if something new had been found on it or if a newer member may have some answers possible

i was searching for these again online and still have not found any place to buy them (did find this thread in my search lol) and i noticed that even war eagle lures has discontinued their line of these blades on their lures too - i emailed war eagle yesterday about some info on these blades and im hoping to hear from them soon - so i figured i would check here agian too

Those blades were used on a spinnerbait called the Georgia blade, they were made by a small company that has gone out of business. If you order enough you may be able to get Lakeland or Worth to produce them for you but I have no idea on how many you would need but I'm guessing a lot since a die would have to be made.

Mark how do i post pics? I have them on my phone. They are also posted on a similar post of bass recource.

Smallljaw thank you for the lead. Im chasing it down now. As far as making them my best freind has offered me machine time on his waterjet or stamping machines if i paid for a die. Problem we are running into is worrying about patent/copyright infringement. Im hoping first to find origional maker and see if they either still make them or have a backstock. After that i will look more into having some made.

Mark how do i post pics? I have them on my phone. They are also posted on a similar post of bass recource.

Smallljaw thank you for the lead. Im chasing it down now. As far as making them my best freind has offered me machine time on his waterjet or stamping machines if i paid for a die. Problem we are running into is worrying about patent/copyright infringement. Im hoping first to find origional maker and see if they either still make them or have a backstock. After that i will look more into having some made.

Dude, I'm clueless when it comes to doing anything more than emailing pictures from my phone.

My smart phone is smarter than I am.   :flame:

• Like 1

i actually got in touch with the guy behind georgia blade and was informed that the owner of zoom lures does in fact own the machine to make those blades. He tried to purchase the machine but the price was too high. I have an email into zoom now, but have not heard anything on it currently. I have heard zoom is often a pain to deal with if they feel a patent or design is infringed, so im not sure about making any right now.