pabassman

Spinnerbait Heads

You have to be a little more specific in what you're looking for, like what size, style head like bullet or minnow head or perhaps a banana head. I'm sure someone could help depending on those things I mentioned and how many, and what happened to the pouring? Just curious.

You have to be a little more specific in what you're looking for, like what size, style head like bullet or minnow head or perhaps a banana head. I'm sure someone could help depending on those things I mentioned and how many, and what happened to the pouring? Just curious.

right now mainly bullet head - unpainted - 1/2oz-.040 r bend wire. Stupidity on my part. I only pour for myself and 2 friends. I didn't set up my usual pouring table. Slight bump knocked the pot over. I was in the garage when it happened. No damage or injuries, just a bit scarey. My son was outside and heard @&$#$^*^%!$, he looked in the ratted me out to mom! LOL

right now mainly bullet head - unpainted - 1/2oz-.040 r bend wire. Stupidity on my part. I only pour for myself and 2 friends. I didn't set up my usual pouring table. Slight bump knocked the pot over. I was in the garage when it happened. No damage or injuries, just a bit scarey. My son was outside and heard @&$#$^*^%!$, he looked in the ratted me out to mom! LOL

I can do you some spinner bait heads P.M. me if you like