Lngnokr71

Best Place To Buy Createx Paint?

Been trying to search where the best place to buy Createx paint and haven't had much luck, probably user error. I need to find a website where I can get the paint and the finish coat and color lock (I guess). I'm also little confused, I know you spray paint 1st, then do you apply color lock and then a top coat? Thanks for any help in advance.

- Joe

Been trying to search where the best place to buy Createx paint and haven't had much luck, probably user error. I need to find a website where I can get the paint and the finish coat and color lock (I guess). I'm also little confused, I know you spray paint 1st, then do you apply color lock and then a top coat? Thanks for any help in advance.

- Joe

At Chicago Airbrush Supply, I bought an order of the cheapest Createx I could find for a test that totaled $22.45. Their web site did not show shipping and I figured $8 to $12. When I got the paint order they charged me $24.80 for shipping and HANDLING. Duh, I should have checked first. Maybe someday I'll learn LOL.

Good luck.

John

The S81 is a top coat that is specific to Dick Nite. It is one of three top coats that are sold by him and I don't believe he wholesales it to any dealers. He sells it to TU members at a discount so if you don't use the link below you will end up paying more for it by just going to his website and ordering it.

http://www.dicknite.com/TU_Lander.htm

Ben

Rayburn guy that's awesome, thanks for the link. As for spraying primer before color is it necessary?

Here's a link to a post that answers your question probably a lot better than I can. Scroll down to post #6. If that doesn't answer your question just holler back and I'll try to help.

http://www.tackleunderground.com/community/topic/22656-primer-cracking/page__pid__169428#entry169428

Ben

Coast Airbrush.....has the cheapest price on 4oz bottles......They also have price matching if you find it cheaper somewhere else.....I think their shipping charges are 7.00 dollars.....you might want to check on that.......And the service is second to none.......good luck....

Brent

Coast Airbrush.....has the cheapest price on 4oz bottles......They also have price matching if you find it cheaper somewhere else.....I think their shipping charges are 7.00 dollars.....you might want to check on that.......And the service is second to none.......good luck....

Brent

Double Trouble Lures........Look at the 3rd post...........

i just ordered my equipment to start up painting this morning from coast airbrush and so far i am super impressed with their prices and customer svc. i looked around and filled a shopping cart with the airbrush, paint, hoses, etc... at several places including chicago airbrush and coast was the cheapest overall when you include shipping. i just got off the phone with thier customer svc - the airbrush i ordered (iwata revolution br) was on backorder from iwata and it wouldnt be in til the 14th so they called me about the order and i was able to swap it for the revolution cr (same price already) with no problems to get my order out today