vabassen02

Color Help

I am trying to match the green shad color on the strike king 1.5 crankbait. Thanks for your help.....

Too me, It looks like it is green scaled across the back and shoulders, Then solid green down the center of the back. Black kill spot and then hit with some blue highlite paint down the back. The green you can lighten with white or darken with black, to get the color green that you want. Hope that helps!

Patrick

It may help if you purchase a color wheel, I spent $4.00 on one and it really helps me get to the color I am looking for a lot faster. I also write down how many drops of each color I add until I get what I think is right and then I put a section of clear packing tape in the notebook beside the recipe and paint a spot on that so I can see the color I achieved.

It may help if you purchase a color wheel, I spent $4.00 on one and it really helps me get to the color I am looking for a lot faster. I also write down how many drops of each color I add until I get what I think is right and then I put a section of clear packing tape in the notebook beside the recipe and paint a spot on that so I can see the color I achieved.

Great idea about the packing tape.......

Edited by Double Trouble Lures