kbbaits

Calhoun Plastic

Just wondering how much is the price of a 55 gal drum of the soft ..... I have used some of there samples and all, but never have ordered large quantities. Thanks for any input in advance..

Call and ask. (706) 629-9077. the last 2 drums i received were billed and paid prior to the latest increase so i couldn't tell you what the cost is no.

you definitely need to call!! my last 4 from them werent that high at all minus roughly 180-220 a drum less

i got in just in time to get that same pricing powerworm, and was told it was increasing in a week or so at the time. so i am expecting a light increase in cost but will freak if its 40%.

I think it all depends on who you know for what price you get from them. May be up a little in price now for all customers. The shipping sounds extremely high, might shop around to all companies for combination pricing.

shipping sounds about right for a nearly 500lb barrel of plastic.

For you guys that are buying plastic by the drums, what is the weight? 55 gallons is 440 lbs. 50 gallons is 400 lbs. If you're buying your plastic by the drum, you should know your price per lb. Also the price should fluctuate throughout the year because of the rise and fall of the cost of the raw materials. The shipping cost that was quoted sounds about right, that price is probably the same whether you're shipping 1 drum or 5 drums. But you definitely want to be sure to know what you are paying by the lb for the plastic if you are buying by the drum.