mark poulson

Airbrush Hose Quick Disconnects

Aww come on Mark. Everybody knows you've got enough money to burn a wet mule. :lol::lol::lol:

Are you kidding? I'm still trying to save up enough to dry out my last wet willy! :lol::lol::lol:

Ben,

I was thinking it would be convenient to be able to disconnect my brushes from one hose, instead of the three I know have draped over my workbench.

But, at $14 a pop minimum, I'll just put in an inline ball valve, and live with the hoses festooning my workbench.

I should have done that when I built my original manifold, but...

"Too soon old, too late smart".

Are you kidding? I'm still trying to save up enough to dry out my last wet willy! :lol::lol::lol:

Ben,

I was thinking it would be convenient to be able to disconnect my brushes from one hose, instead of the three I know have draped over my workbench.

But, at $14 a pop minimum, I'll just put in an inline ball valve, and live with the hoses festooning my workbench.

I should have done that when I built my original manifold, but...

"Too soon old, too late smart".

See if any of these will work for you Mark. They range in price from $5 to over $25.

http://www.nextag.com/airbrush-quick-connect/stores-html

Ben

Mark, I've been using the same quick disconnect airbrush hose for more years then I can remember and its the best money I ever spent.....I've got a couple of male connectors for every brand of airbrush I own and its a breeze to switch brush to brush.....Not having several hoses always hanging on the bench ready to tangle up, made the investment more then worth it to me....lol....I'm as tight as a tick when it comes to spendin money, but in this case I think its money well spent. ;)