NMELO

Airbrush Used Paint

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

I start recently using airbrush for may own lures, and i have some createx colors (i like very mutch this kind of ink) easy to use, is only put in the airbrush and start paint !

At this time, i´m looking for more color´s, that createx dont have, any one know other´s i can use and is indicated for use in airbrush ?

By

Nuno from Portugal

Nuno, taxidermy supply companies are the best source of special colors. I buy Smith Wildlife, Van Dyke, Polytranspar, etc from suppliers listed on www.taxidermy.net here in the U.S. I bet there are similar companies in Europe.

Take a look at the Auto Air line of paints. They're made by the same company that makes Createx and are compatible with them.

Ben

ive also learned that you can make some custom and pretty nice colors with a lil patience and some time mixing paint you already have in hand

Hi,

yes i do it, for obtains some colors, but what i want know is the name´s of other paint shop (link), with others colors/sellers for use with my airbrush, because i only have createx bought in ebay !

BY

nuno

you may want to check out coastairbrush.com - they do international shipping and have a huge selection and good pricing - its where i have gotten a majority of my stuff