chachybaby

How To Make Tubes

if you really want to do alot of tubes fast and dont mind cutting tails dipping is by far faster at putting baits out. for under 50.00 you can make enough racks to dip over 100 tubes. then there is horizontal dipping if you want to use something smaller than a presto pot.

I will help you if you decide if you want to dip tubes.I can send you a few photos and you should be able to get an idea if you want to horizontal dip or not.I find that it is easy to change sizes both length,and diameter,and dipping more than one color.Dipping allows the tube to have a thinner wall at the tail section,which I prefer,but tail filiment cutting is another step.Fast and easy once you make your cutter.

I have tried posting my method on this site,but I just can't do it.My computer skills are lousy.There has been a few short movies over the years that were avaliable showing me horizontal dipping.Maybe I will find someone to walk me thru posting a few short movies,or someone can help you with your search on this site.I'm always willing to help others,but hate bothering others to help me.

Bojon, if you are willing to provide the pictures and accompanying explanations, I would try posting the tutorial for everyone on your behalf.

I know a lot of us here would love to see the tube guru's tutorial on dipping tubes. You can send the pics and an explanation of whats going on in the pic via email messages to me.

We can also create a youtube account for your videos if you don't already have an account. That way we can all access that as well for a more detailed approach.

just an idea...

I will take you up on your offer.Can we use a 20 minute movie that I have made for instuctions?I could send you a copy of the disc by mail.If you could post this on this site,it would answer almost all questions on horizontal dipping,from the start to the finished tube.This is part of the instuction DVD/CD that I sold several years ago.Maybe someone who previously bought my DVD/CD set can post it.They are coprighted,but I could send a release.I really don't have any secrets that I have held back,and I have helped hundreds to get a start.This could kill a bunch of birds with one stone.I would still help with any other questions,on a one on one basis.Let me know what you decide.

I was reading up on how to pour and make lures...

I was hoping to learn tubes...and now I am sorry to learn Bojon passed away....After everything I read he was an expert on helping people learn tubes...Did he get a dvd out or a video?

Thanks all

RIP Bojon