sallystrothers

Hard Swimbait Swap, Need At Least 5 Swapped Baits

I've wanted to get a hard body swimbait swap going for a while now. Let's keep it really simple, the criteria is:

(1) Custom made multi-segment swimbait

(2) PM me with the details of your proposed swimbait, I will approve it to keep the qualifying criteria simple, it should be in the $40-150 retail range. If you want me to share some or all of the details in this thread I will do so.

(3) Mail the exact number of baits as participants to me and include $15.00 in shipping costs (I would like to insure every package, and swimbaits are very labor intensive).

To begin, I will build a 7.75" slow sinking rainbow trout, 4 segments.

Edited by sallystrothers

Sallystrothers,

I'll be more than happy to help you where I can. Just let me know.

Gene

Gene, thanks. We are shooting for next Wednesday for our small swap. Since there are only two other guys I think it will save the most money if they just send them to me. Thanks for your help and hope to continue to participate in the lure swaps.

One note for the moderators, I would suggest allowing posts for swaps to be in their respective building forums. I don't think this forum gets nearly as much traffic.