A-Mac

Alabama Rig!

Well put John.

The "new" will always be exciting. Especially a winner.

You know what I like best about this rig? The fact it has come from someone just like us. A little guy working in his garage or basement. Not some big lure manufacturer with engineers, assembly lines of mass production, sponsoring dozens of professional fishermen with millions of dollars at their disposal. No, just one man and an idea. He beat them all . How inspiring is that?

Vic

Very inspiring, I think that is every lure builders dream, to make that magic lure that fish can't resist.

John

Saw this video on Bassmaster web page. Interesting the first comment was from someone claiming to make the baits for Poss' company. He also said to look for a letter. Guess Ray got one that was overnighted. Now video removed. Going to the A-rig official web site has news today that the A-rig is licensed to Mann's bait company.

Guess now if you put anything out there about how to make one you might get a letter. I guess it will be a cease and desist letter from a lawyer. A-rig company spilled their marbles when they put it out there for sale. How many companies have some form of one kind of bait or another and lawyer each other? Guess its easier to catch people on interrnet. The video I was before it was pulled just showed how he made one. Not how to about making them for selling. People are creative so there will always be someone out there making their own version. Guess one problem is that if you share how you do what you do you will likely get more than constructive criticism. Well back to the shop and make one for me only with patent pending mark on it for good measure.

If you change anything on the bait. The head the amount of wires. The name. Wouldnt that take care of the patent pending. If not how would any of us get away with making jigs and such? They can take their letters and shove em. He is patent pending anyway. Its not actually a patented lure yet. Im not selling them. I will be making some though.

Any time Mindhunter. I didn't find the website another guy did but he at least shared the location. Looks to me like an Asian web site grabbed the video so we will see if they get a letter from a US attorney to delete the video.. What's the likelyhood they will pull the video. And I wonder how long it will take for the cheap KOs start showing up at the tackle store and on-line.