markinorf

Help With Build Pics

Can I submit a direct photobucket link for several pics of a lure build? If not, how do go about adding these to the site. I was asked by a member who is interested in a hardbait Im making, and Id like to share this with the community. Its the least I can do for learning about the Archemedes dunk test on TU!

Can I submit a direct photobucket link for several pics of a lure build? If not, how do go about adding these to the site. I was asked by a member who is interested in a hardbait Im making, and Id like to share this with the community. Its the least I can do for learning about the Archemedes dunk test on TU!

Are you wanting to post pics in the gallery or on the message board?

Ben

Hey Ben

Its a complete build of an inshore plug. I guess it would be a tutorial? I was gonna post a photobucket link in the topic thread (foil paper) since the foil paper application is part of what was requested by a member. I was stumbling around in the download area of this site, and still unsure of how to...???

Thanx

Edited by markinorf

I'm not sure about how to put a tutorial together with pictures and text and then post it. As far as posting pics in a message thread you just click on the "More Reply Options" at the bottom right hand corner of the message reply box.

You might be able to put your tutorial together in Microsoft Word, or a similar program, and then post the file as you would any other here at TU.

Sorry I couldn't be of any more help. Hopefully some of the guys that have posted tutorials will chime in.

good luck,

Ben

I'm not sure about how to put a tutorial together with pictures and text and then post it. As far as posting pics in a message thread you just click on the "More Reply Options" at the bottom right hand corner of the message reply box.

You might be able to put your tutorial together in Microsoft Word, or a similar program, and then post the file as you would any other here at TU.

Sorry I couldn't be of any more help. Hopefully some of the guys that have posted tutorials will chime in.

good luck,

Ben

Thanx Ben

A good set of pics is all thats needed, so Im gonna post a photobucket link on the foil paper topic early next week.