stencilmomma michelle

Airbrush Stencils For Lures

Hey everyone!

We just got out site finished you can find us at www.lurelayouts.com Looking foward to hearing from you guys!...Michelle

I can not find the site.....i typed in www.lurelayouts.com but it does not show anything.....sure would like to see you work....

I've been waiting to hear some thoughts on these stencils and scales, I watched the video on the material and when he wraps it around the lure it looks like it might have a little play on it. I'd like to try some of the stencils and scale patterns, anyone got any of these yet and if so whats the verdict?

For some reason I couldn't edit the above post, I just wanted to clarify that I in no way mean any disrespect towards Michelle. I'm just waiting to hear what others think of the stencils etc before I take the plunge and make an order. Gotta have a good excuse to keep spending money on this habit or the old lady will throw a fit lol, she knows I research things thoroughly before I spend money so if I can tell her I did my homework she'll let me order some :)