Delw

Soft Plastic Cookbook

anyone have recipe for zoom's black emerald also zooms black neon. Guys I am very new to this and not going to make a business out of this just need some help for my own use. zoom no longer makes black neon in their mag lizard and would like to try black emerald in a 10 to 12 inch lizard. thanks

To  black just add red glitter to get the black neon & emerald green( or what ever green you have) to get the black emerald. Try a drop at a time of black colorant until you get your base color to suit you & then add glitter or add after you heat your plastic either one.  Should be a pretty easy color to make. Post a thread asking for help if you have trouble with it. 

I'm not sure if this color has been mentioned in this post but does anyone have the recipe for Chicken on a chain? There are a lot of recipes in here that do not have a picture (I'm a visual guy) so it's hard to know if I want to try a certain recipe. Thanks in advance.

On 8/17/2003 at 12:28 PM, Delw said:

berkley Camo is one of the hardest colors to make. (at least for me)

Ive been playing a little, its close but no cigar yet

1 cup plastic

4 drops of moss green

3 drops of watermelon

2 drops oxblood

now the key I found to give it the brownish effect was the brown Fleck and the gold fleck added into it. I only had .035 and it should be fine fleck

Like I said close but not right yet

Delw

Edited by David hernandez