Delw

Soft Plastic Cookbook

Ok; here's my Green Pumkinseed as promised.

4 oz plastic

16 drops LC green pumpkin

1 drop LC orange

Black glitter

I just poured a batch but it was almost black? I'm wondering if my pour spout on the bottle is twice the size of yours I added 4 more ounces of plastic and here's what I got the pic is darker than it is in person:

th_DSCF0178.jpg

Also used LC Golden Yellow as I did not have plain LC Orange, but I like it it looks just like the picture on Tackle Warehouse:) Thanks for the recipe:yay:

I just poured a batch but it was almost black? I'm wondering if my pour spout on the bottle is twice the size of yours I added 4 more ounces of plastic and here's what I got the pic is darker than it is in person:

th_DSCF0178.jpg

Also used LC Golden Yellow as I did not have plain LC Orange, but I like it it looks just like the picture on Tackle Warehouse:) Thanks for the recipe:yay:

I just checked the recipie again and I made a boo boo. Sorry guys; darn bifocals. It's should have read 8 oz. Yes; I only make a small hole in the bottle top. i use a 2/0 hook to make the holes.

I've not tried golden yellow with it but that sounds interesting. I like that color.

The orange will give it the brownish look that Zoom has. Check my website; that's what it will come out like.

www.novalures.com

Thanks Nova and yes I did check out your site that's when I realized I was on point with the 8 ozs my pour matches your sticks almost perfect, nice site by the way and nice work. Since this was my first pour with it I didn't add salt but now I'm confident with the recipe. Thanks again.

Chris

• Like 1

Looking for plain and simple white belly recipe, I have LC White & LC Silver Minnow and White Pearl powder - found a Silver belly but looking for a White variant. Low on plastic so don't want to experiment with creating a color.

Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.

Chris

Try 3 drops pearl, 1 small drop black in 1 cup plastisol. Add more pearl if needed but be careful with the black, too much and it will look like caulk.

Wave Fishing Watermelon Red Flake Tiki Stick

50 ml plastic (LC 536)

3 drops LC Green Pumpkin

1 drop LC Watermelon

1 tsp salt flour (for color not really weight)

1/8 tsp med red glitter

1/8 tsp med or small black glitter

This is just about dead on.

Ok, I actually got it closer.

Wave Fishing Watermelon Red Flake Tiki Stick

75 ml plastic (LC 536)

3 drops LC Green Pumpkin

1 drop LC Watermelon

1 drop LC Motor Oil

1/8 tsp med red glitter

pinch small black glitter

I'm looking for the color chameleon. yum is the only company that i know of that makes it. worms and chunk trailers are the only baits that it comes in .it is such a sweet color i would love to try it in some other soft plastics bait. it has three different color to it (natural,flouresent purple, and an olive green), depending on the light conditions.

Does anyone have a recipe of PB&J that they wouldn't mind sharing. Very new to pouring my own baits. I'm picking up a lot of good tips on this site. Thanks to everyone who is sharing their knowledge. It's greatly appreciated.

Sketter250,

I just finished an order, so its fresh in my head.

For the PB, I used 20 drops LC Brown, 40 drops LC Pumpkin 1/4 tsp 035 Blk. Thats 2 cups of LC 536

For the Jelly I used 30 drop LC Purple 1/4 tsp 035 Blk. 12 oz LC 536.

Good Luck.

Does anyone have a recipe for Saltwater Assassin's "Chicken on a Chain"? I'm fairly new to pouring and have limited coloring, and plastic at the moment. The darker part of the bait is what I'm in need of help with...it looks to be a darker greenish color with a hint of brown maybe(with small red flake and large black flake).

Here is a list of the colors I have right now; Bears: red shad red, black, and lime green, LureCraft: white, chartruese, bubblegum, flor. pink, strawberry red, and violet grape.

I tried using one drop of red shad red and worked up to 20 drops of the lime green to 2oz of bears chemionics 3000 plastic, but its too dark. It has a dark almost forrest greenish color. I'm running very low on plastic, so I have had to stop the experimenting untill I order more plastic. If anyone knows of a color that bears or lurecraft has available that's pretty close, it would be a huge help. Or, if someone knows a recipe for this particular color, it would also be a huge help, as I will order the colors needed when I order the plastic.

Thanks for any help in advance, and thanks for all the info and help that I have received from this site. This site rocks!!!

P.S. Sorry for no pics of the "Chicken on a Chain", or my attempts at it. My camera has decided not to cooperate!

Joe D.

Hey guys, Was wondering if anyone has a formula for plain ol'e pumpkinseed like berkleys? Tried it right out of the bottle of lc's pumpkinseed but was'nt happy with it, and I sure hate to waste any plastic on attempts,thanks for any help.

Try This out..

4 oz Plastic

16 drops LC Pumpkin Seed

2 Drops LC Brown

1/4 tsp .035 black flake

Killer color combo!

Crazy Plum with Bubblegum tip

I use this in my senko mold - bass go nuts!

For the main body:

1 cup plastic

5 drops LC crazy plum purple

1/8 teaspoon large red flake 0.62

dash large black flake 0.62

salt to taste

For the tip:

1/2 cup plastic

13 drops LC bubblegum pink.

First pour a bunch of bubblegum tips - trim to desired length. Put the tips back in the mold and pour your purple body! Fish and enjoy!