smbasser

Lurelayouts.com

Has anyone here purchased from the Lurelayouts website before? i placed an order last week and still have seen it and it shows on there website that there still processing it. I've tried to contact them and can only send an email and haven't heard anything back from them. I was just wondering how someone else's experience with this company was or if you have used/liked there stencils?

Hello...

Yes there was a unexpected death which forced us out of town. Any orders placed and paid for have either shipped already or will ship later on today. All orders have been and are being shipped in three business days or less. One thing I would like to address is the order of user Gekhang. This user didnt place a order But did send us some drawings of a custom stencil he wanted. We told Mr. Gekhang That not only could we cut the stencil for him but that we would do it free of charge. That being said I would think this stencil is a gift not a order. A custom stencil requires a lot of work to write the program for the laser and is not a matter of scanning in a image and cutting it. Our first contact with him was on Nov 5th not over a month ago and paying customers come first. Again sorry for and delays but the death of my mother was unexpected and sudden.

Thanks For your orders and Happy Turkey Day!

Hello...

Yes there was a unexpected death which forced us out of town. Any orders placed and paid for have either shipped already or will ship later on today. All orders have been and are being shipped in three business days or less. One thing I would like to address is the order of user Gekhang. This user didnt place a order But did send us some drawings of a custom stencil he wanted. We told Mr. Gekhang That not only could we cut the stencil for him but that we would do it free of charge. That being said I would think this stencil is a gift not a order. A custom stencil requires a lot of work to write the program for the laser and is not a matter of scanning in a image and cutting it. Our first contact with him was on Nov 5th not over a month ago and paying customers come first. Again sorry for and delays but the death of my mother was unexpected and sudden.

Thanks For your orders and Happy Turkey Day!

My prayers go out to you and your family for your lose....you will be in my prayers......Brent and family

Thanks you guys..

Fyi I just finished up all orders including the one for g.. except one that came in tonight. Not sure if many of you know but not only do we have the five month old baby but michelle is is also pregnate with our second son. This ontop of the death of her mother has been a very trying two weeks.

anyways just wanted to say thanks again....Rob

Hey Folks..

Thanks again for all the kind words. Just wanted to let you guys know a few things about online ordering and our business. First off if anyone is concerned about being reciving there orders please think about the fact we spent thousands of dollars on a online store to sell five and ten dollar items. The chances of somone spending that knind of money on a site and planning not shipping the products is zero! Word would spread quickly and we would never see a profit for the investment in the site. We offer a qualty product at a great price and plan on doing so for yrs to come..Period. Also think about this...our online payments go directly through paypal. Even id you dont have a paypal acount we pay the fees to have paypal handel the transaction. This is not only the most secure way of buying online as we never recive any of your credit card info but also buyers are protected under the paypal polices. If a buyer dosent recive the produce he or she orderd then paypal puts a hold on the payment and will refund the buyer. Dont take my word I invite you to contact paypal and ask these questions..then ask yorself is a business thats setup to handel payments in this way is one thats out to do anything but provide qualty service. Also keep in mind we ship 100s of stencils each month from our other site www.airbrush-stencils.com Painting fishing lures is a hobby of mine and i started this site to have fun with you guys painting lures and catching fish. If we dont post every day or get back to a email in 24hrs its because were busy as hell cutting or designing stencils. Anyways thanks again you guys for the orders and kind words and always feel free to give us a call at 503-330-1103 Rob