smbasser

Lurelayouts.com

After understanding what has happened, I apologize for the loss in your family and my prayers are with ya'll. I did receive the stencils and they look great. Thanks for the e-mail informing me what has happened and once again I apologize to Rob and the people at lurelayouts.com

I placed my order this weekend. Through an e-mail, Rob said for me to call him. I did and we talked 30-40 minutes discussing every detail of my order. Custom orders can be iffy (at best) without seeing the layout, but, I sent in a drawing of the lures I wanted to stencil and Rob and Michelle worked from there. Even though I have not seen them, I feel confident that it will be as I expected. Looking forward to getting them. I will be sure to post pics.

Stan

Hey everyone..

Just hopeing for some pics of these lures painted with our stencils? How about a contest? we could give away some seafood dinners...stencils...bass pro shop stuff or what ever just post some ideas on how we could do it and were in!

Hi Y'all, Okay just to get the ball rollin' on your idea...

1. To keep it fair across the board there should probably be 3 classes. Just ideas here.

a. Most realistic

b. Most original

c.The Wackiest

2. The contest can start immediately, and run till maybe mid January. You can post one picture in each class in the "Hard Baits Photo Gallery", and everyone label the picture in the class. Something like this, say I post a picture in the Realistic class it would look like this... "Stencil Contest Realistic bb". Then to search the contest entries you would just search for contest, or stencil contest. I say run till mid January so if someone has not ordered yet they have time to order, receive it and paint/post your picture.

3. It should be where the voting starts on the last day of the contest entry period, and runs for a week. To vote you would choose the photo in each class you like and just type in "my vote" in the photo gallery. You can only vote one time per class and cannot vote on your own picture. The photo with the most votes per class wins. The first place in each class wins the same prize each, and the person with the most votes in all 3 classes wins the Grand Prize...

4. We can keep it " Bumped" up to the top of the board so everyone see's it....

Just some ideas to kick around, Good Luck to all!! bb

Stencil Momma gets 51% voting and audience get 49%.

After all:

1. Nobody should ever mess with a momma. Try messing with a momma bear or skunk and see what will happen to you, And if you are providing a prize then you ought to get most of the say.

2. The rest of the vote tally get done by audience just to balance out the results.

Far as I'm concerned anybody who posts the their use of your stencils are all winners. They take the time and effort and are good people. Hats off to them. But there could be a special winner or winners should there be catagories as bassnbrad suggests.

Who would judge?

I like Ed's idea ...

"Stencil Momma (you2rob :? ) gets 51% voting and audience get 49%.

After all:

1. Nobody should ever mess with a momma. Try messing with a momma bear or skunk and see what will happen to you, And if you are providing a prize then you ought to get most of the say.

2. The rest of the vote tally get done by audience just to balance out the results.