Jump to content
Happy Thanksgiving To All
27 replies to this topic
Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:03 PM
Have a great holiday! Oh and if your gonna work on lure's- Tip #1- wash your hands to get all the turkey juices off. That stuff does not do well with finishes.
Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:45 PM
Turky day,Time to get fat and watch football.Hope you all have a great day.GO 49'ERS.
Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:20 PM
Wish all a Happy Thanksgiving.. May God bless you and your family...... Brent and Anna
Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:04 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my TU friends!! Hope ya'll have a Safe and Happy Holiday!!
Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:23 PM
Yes, but since turkey skins are so much thinner than pork skins it's more of a finesse presentation.
Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:43 PM
Ben, what time is lunch? I'll bring my own fork.
Edited by saltshaker, 23 November 2011 - 11:45 PM.
Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:57 AM
No deep fried turkey this year, so no chicharones from turkey skin.
The good news is that my three youngest are home for the holiday.
All it takes is free food and drink, and a crash pad, and they seem to decend like a flock of cormorants.
Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:05 AM
Each year as thanksgiving approaches I like to write you my gift request letter and get a jump on all the spoiled brats in the world. I feel like it's first come first served and well yes I know im 40 but hey...they say 40 is the new 12 and my wife calls me a child so if you can't beat them join them. Anyway, I have decided to make the list shorter this year and just stick to things I would like to have for my shop and maybe a few extra request to make 2012 better than 11. Feel free to add extras if you can think of something I might have left off...I know I wasn't that good this year but hey Im better looking than Ben in Texas so better has to be good for something.
1. How about a lure drying wheel. I always wanted one of those but felt like cooking chicken was more important.
2. A endless supply of #11 Razor blades..If this economy keeps up I might be able to sell them instead of trying to sell the lures I make using them.
3. A wrap on my Ranger that says "CHICKS DIG TATERS " who doesn't and my boat is only 19 foot. Its not how deep you fish Santa...its how you wriggle your hoochie!
4. Could it be possible to have an elf for the shop? Man that would be awesome! Then I could fish even MORE! and still ship out Mike's stuff to Maryland before next year.
5. Please fix Peyton's neck and return him back to form in 2012. Yes were suckin for Luck but rule number one! Never leave a good fishing hole to find new fish. I hope this year final ends the who is better Peyton or TOMMY BOY! Bite me Brady...Peyton never had a team! He was the team.
6. Cancel Dancing with the Stars. You lost me when you put Nancy Grace on!
7. Please let us write the world Alabama again without fear of a lawsuit. Can you trademark a State? Cause if you can I want Idaho and Arkansas!
8. Duck Tape! You can never have too much Duck Tape!
9. A new duel action airbrush that talks! It could say things like..."I wouldn't do that..... or I told you so"....man that would save me a bunch of time....no forget that...I got a wife.
These are just a few of my requests. Any of them will do.... thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving.
Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:18 AM
happy thanksgiving from canada folks..
good food great company, and above all thanks to all whom make these things possible.
Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:23 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all my TU friends. A great day to hang out with friends, family and then sneak down to the basement to finish up some of those lures you have been working on!!
Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:33 AM
I'm in the process of building a drying wheel
I have plenty of #11 blades
I don't want an elf hangin' around my house
My hearing is too bad for a talking airbrush
I don't watch "Dancing with the Stars" or pro football
I do have one request, however.......
I wish I could paint a bait like The Rookie!