mark poulson

Happy Thanksgiving To All

Dear Santa,

Each year as thanksgiving approaches I like to write you my gift request letter and get a jump on all the spoiled brats in the world. I feel like it's first come first served and well yes I know im 40 but hey...they say 40 is the new 12 and my wife calls me a child so if you can't beat them join them. Anyway, I have decided to make the list shorter this year and just stick to things I would like to have for my shop and maybe a few extra request to make 2012 better than 11. Feel free to add extras if you can think of something I might have left off...I know I wasn't that good this year but hey Im better looking than Ben in Texas so better has to be good for something.

1. How about a lure drying wheel. I always wanted one of those but felt like cooking chicken was more important.

2. A endless supply of #11 Razor blades..If this economy keeps up I might be able to sell them instead of trying to sell the lures I make using them.

3. A wrap on my Ranger that says "CHICKS DIG TATERS " who doesn't and my boat is only 19 foot. Its not how deep you fish Santa...its how you wriggle your hoochie!

4. Could it be possible to have an elf for the shop? Man that would be awesome! Then I could fish even MORE! and still ship out Mike's stuff to Maryland before next year.

5. Please fix Peyton's neck and return him back to form in 2012. Yes were suckin for Luck but rule number one! Never leave a good fishing hole to find new fish. I hope this year final ends the who is better Peyton or TOMMY BOY! Bite me Brady...Peyton never had a team! He was the team.

6. Cancel Dancing with the Stars. You lost me when you put Nancy Grace on!

7. Please let us write the world Alabama again without fear of a lawsuit. Can you trademark a State? Cause if you can I want Idaho and Arkansas!

8. Duck Tape! You can never have too much Duck Tape!

9. A new duel action airbrush that talks! It could say things like..."I wouldn't do that..... or I told you so"....man that would save me a bunch of time....no forget that...I got a wife.

These are just a few of my requests. Any of them will do.... thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving.

The Rookie

Dear Santa,

Each year as thanksgiving approaches I like to write you my gift request letter and get a jump on all the spoiled brats in the world. I feel like it's first come first served and well yes I know im 40 but hey...they say 40 is the new 12 and my wife calls me a child so if you can't beat them join them. Anyway, I have decided to make the list shorter this year and just stick to things I would like to have for my shop and maybe a few extra request to make 2012 better than 11. Feel free to add extras if you can think of something I might have left off...I know I wasn't that good this year but hey Im better looking than Ben in Texas so better has to be good for something.

1. How about a lure drying wheel. I always wanted one of those but felt like cooking chicken was more important.

2. A endless supply of #11 Razor blades..If this economy keeps up I might be able to sell them instead of trying to sell the lures I make using them.

3. A wrap on my Ranger that says "CHICKS DIG TATERS " who doesn't and my boat is only 19 foot. Its not how deep you fish Santa...its how you wriggle your hoochie!

4. Could it be possible to have an elf for the shop? Man that would be awesome! Then I could fish even MORE! and still ship out Mike's stuff to Maryland before next year.

5. Please fix Peyton's neck and return him back to form in 2012. Yes were suckin for Luck but rule number one! Never leave a good fishing hole to find new fish. I hope this year final ends the who is better Peyton or TOMMY BOY! Bite me Brady...Peyton never had a team! He was the team.

6. Cancel Dancing with the Stars. You lost me when you put Nancy Grace on!

7. Please let us write the world Alabama again without fear of a lawsuit. Can you trademark a State? Cause if you can I want Idaho and Arkansas!

8. Duck Tape! You can never have too much Duck Tape!

9. A new duel action airbrush that talks! It could say things like..."I wouldn't do that..... or I told you so"....man that would save me a bunch of time....no forget that...I got a wife.

These are just a few of my requests. Any of them will do.... thanks again and Happy Thanksgiving.

The Rookie

Dear Santa,

I'm in the process of building a drying wheel

I have plenty of #11 blades

I don't want an elf hangin' around my house :nono:

My hearing is too bad for a talking airbrush

I don't watch "Dancing with the Stars" or pro football

I do have one request, however.......

I wish I could paint a bait like The Rookie!

:)

• Like 1

Hey Matt,

If your bragging about being better looking than me you sure aren't setting your sights very high. :teef:

Ben

Ben, Did you forget? Matt's sight isn't very high cause he's still trying to see over a "Tater" or was it a "Hog"? But what he doesn't realize, is while he was tryin' to win the beauty part on "Dancing With Stars" for Santa, Some little guy in green snuck into his shop and reset the RPM's on his lure turner up to 999 per minute, then used all his duct tape wrapping his "Hoochies" for Christmas (without paper), Bent the tip on his airbrush so it only sprays around corners, and used all his #11 blade to sharpen petrified wood lures... On a side note though, that "Elf" type person did leave Matt's wife a new list, which included, "That's a Sinker", "Not Tonight", "Peyton? LOL Yeah right!"