Fishsticks

Olive Airbrush

Has anyone heard of the Olive XP3 Dual-Action Brush? I got an email from their site, I've never heard of this brand before. They look new. This model is similar to my iwata. They don't make many brushes at all, but looking at them made me curious since I'm looking for a better brush to spray clear.

I just went to their site, and they do look like Iwata knockoffs.

But the prices are low, so don't be surprised if they don't perform like a quality brush.

That said, they are inexpensive enough that you won't be out much if they aren't any good, and, if they are good, you may have found a diamond in the rough.

The email I got gave me there site but looking at the email it also has a link to a video, saying to watch Steve Nunez use the brush. I have seen that video before and I already know he uses Iwata not this knock off brand. So that is a red flag to me right there. I'll probably end up getting one just to see how it is. When i do it will be from amazon as well, I have a little more confidence with there return policies.