crankpaint

Tissue Paper For Baits

made a quick bait today to see how the tissue works i can pull it tight around curves but have to hold it till the superglue drys,also it can be pullled off as it leaves a part of the color on the bait so the maylar is useable on round baits but you might have to cut slits in it in some areas on the bait.but it glues down well so it give you another way to foil a bait,also the colored tissue/maylar is transparent to a degree so any color you put under it makes the colors different(with a white undercoat the red/green also had a blue tint to it ) the gold prizim is silver prizim on the back so you have a silver or a gold from the same pack :yay: .... so theres alot of uses for tackle making imo I'll be using it a little more at 4 sheets for a buck at the dollar store i can't go wrong 8O

I liked your idea so I thought I would try a lure of my own, and i thought it came out great! I used salmon colored tissue paper on silver leaf. It is the tissue paper the manufacture uses to seperate the silver leaf sheets in the pack.

I spray glued the silver leaf to the tissue paper

Then spray glued fine netting to the silver leaf. It is the netting used to trout or salmon fish egg sacks.

I then spray glued the netting to the bait. I used the base of a marker to smooth out the paper, and a stiff paint brush to bring pout the textures of the netting.

Finished off with a clear coat.

DSCN1610

I think it is a great alternative to white tissue paper.

Thanks for the idea.