trick trout

Bass Swimbait

Well put Skeeter. I think most of us are into "enhancement" or improvement of existing products, with a few notable exceptions.

Guarantee if you post a schematic for just about ANYTHING, someone on this board will either build it & post the pic to prove it, or figure out a way to build it better or faster. That's what happens with a bunch of guys who sit up until 2am separating the strands on jig skirts to make the colors lay right.

Somebody is probably pouring a rock hard water putty mold for that F15 right now.

Some very interesting read on the "knock-off" topic!! to tell you the truth without everyone's help here on this site and the "knock-off" ability, I would not have had a clue as to wher to beign. HOORAY to the "knock-off" Artist!

I think you guys are great and if I ever come up with an original you have my permission to knock it off as much as you like!

I agree with Skeeter, well said.

The bait posted at the beginning of this string is a nice looking bait. The time and effort that it takes to sit down and actually build a bait like that, or any bait, from scratch, should be applauded, not jumped on because it looks similar to what somebody else made, thats a copy of what somebody else made, thats a copy of what somebody else made, etc etc.

I appreciate the workmanship, the dedication, the time and the effort to build even one bait. Not to mention the tool expense. Not to mention the forethought to plan out how the final bait will appear and act.

I think the bait is well done, and I appreciate what he's done.

Dont be afraid to post future work!