Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SRPLASTICS

Custom Lexan Lips

10 posts in this topic

Does any one have a contact to where custom lexan lips can be made? other than doing it myself. Any info would be appreciated. Do not reply if your suggestion is Barlows, Stamina, etc.. I am looking for a direct manufacturer and not a third party wholesaler.

This isn't a very direct or exact answer. Sorry about that. But I thought I'd at least contribute an idea that you haven't had.

Check around for a shop that does die cutting and/or laser cutting. They may ask you to provide the Lexan or perhaps they can get it for you. The type of cut shop might make die-cut cardboard boxes rather than a metal stamping plant. A blanking company might be able to do it, too.

Been there done that, I am expecting some outsource bids from out of the country, I was just trying to keep the money in U.S. product and labor. Thanks anyways

Have you tried Hagens in So Dakota? They advertise a variety of custom fabrication and machining capabilities in their catalog.

River Run is the way to go if they have one that will work for you. Minimun order 100 each style. but if your making alot of lures, you can't beat the price. Cliff