Miss out on the last lure swap or looking to add to your custom tackle collection?
Spread a little holiday cheer by joining our "Secret Sander" tackle exchange!
tu_sec_sandr_2011.png 11.14KB 9 downloads
Works like most "Secret Santa" exchanges, All US residents are welcome to participate. (Due only to timing issues and being late in the season) If successful, we will plan one worldwide earlier for next year.
How it works:
All participants will randomly receive the name and address of another participant to make for. Participants aren't paired or reciprocal, they will simply be chosen at random. You will not know who is making for you and vice versa.
The recipient won't have a clue who you are unless you elect to tell them, you have the option of remaining anonymous by not leaving a name on the package.
- Must be functioning (usable) fishing tackle, made by yourself or your outfit.
- Must be US resident.
- Must be able to ship via USPS priority mail which includes free delivery confirmation.
- If you CANNOT ship by the posted deadline simply DO NOT sign up.
- Try and adhere to a fair market value of $10-$15 product total. Going over is fine if you're feeling generous.
- FIRST Check the following link & make sure your postal address is available and updated in our system. We will pass your postal address to, and only to, the one member randomly chosen as your "Sander", otherwise your complete postal address remains hidden to the public as usual.
- After your postal info is available "Like" this post, to sign up. The "Like" button is located lower-right of this post. We will use this as our list of participating members.
- After cutoff, you will be privately assigned another random participating member to make for.
- Make and mail your gift before the postal deadline.
- Await your gift to arrive shortly after Christmas!
Signup's are open from now until Sat. Dec. 17th. After which you will receive your addressee via PM.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
p.s. I know the name "secret sander" is corny, feel free to pass along a funnier name if you come up w/ one