reborn1105

Glitter

10 posts in this topic

There is a Hobby Lobby by me but they never have any in stock and their online glitter dose not show the size of the glitter.I know I have order from them but so far .008 and .015.I have to find one that actually stocks it.Thanks Big Bass Man.

Is there a specific reason you need to find a .010" flake? There's only .002" difference between .008" and .010". That's getting into some pretty tight tolerances for making lures. You wouldn't even be able to see the difference with the naked eye.

Edited by RayburnGuy

Ray, it is just a preferences I have because to me I get more shine form the middle one than the .008 and it's not to big like the .015.In this pic .015 /.010 or .011/ and .008 .It looks great on cranks and glitter jigs.The only suppliers I have found are in china but I know there is some here.

IMG_1821.jpg

Edited by reborn1105

Are you guys measuring the glitter? I have seen people refer to glitter size a number of times yet have never seen a jar or package of it labeled with size? And i have tons of glitter. Usually just says "fine", or simply "glitter". Just curious.....