Brent R

Problem With Tu (back Button Hangs)

32 posts in this topic

When i click on a topic i have to click 3 times for it to go back to the home page.....Anyone else having this problem.....I haven't changed anything on my computer.....thanks :flame:

Yep. Me too. Figured the last software update brought in a 'new' feature. Too bad it was identified to users.

I wish that was my only problem today.. I got that stupid XP 2012 ANTISPYWARE VIRIUS.. LET ME TELL YOU..its a pain in the butt to get off your computer. If anyone gets try Spyhunter4 software.. That stuff is the BOMB! You might have a malware that is effecting your computer DOUBLE TROUBLE!

The Rookie

Same here. If I'm on a particular thread, I have to click on the "Forums" menu to go to another one instead of just back trackin'.

@saltshaker or anyone else experiencing backing up issue on a thread. Just do 3 quick clicks on the back arrow. Yeah I know its a pain in the rear or more like finger. Just what I need something to speed up repetative stress symptoms.

Wow, ok.

Each of ya post a quick reply and let me know what browser and version number.

We will fix this, thanks for the feedback.

For now, like what was mentioned earlier, the nav menu is a temporary workaround, and the breadcrumb menu

(eg; TackleUnderground.comPublic Tackle Making ForumsHard Baits) under the logo is helpful.

As for virus and malware concerns, we do not host such things, if you feel otherwise please contact me directly with that info.

• Thanks,
  • Jerry

i google....browser internet explorer 8

Edited by Double Trouble Lures

Same here. If I'm on a particular thread, I have to click on the "Forums" menu to go to another one instead of just back trackin'.

+1....................

I'm not having any of the problems you guys are having so this might work until Jerry gets the problem fixed.

I have my preferences set to show new content since my last visit. That way I can just click on "View New Content" at the top right hand corner of each page. When I finish reading a thread I just click on "View New Content" again and it carries me right back to the rest of the subjects I haven't read . This might save you some aggravation until the problem is resolved.

Ben

If this is the worst thing that happens to me....I'll be in good shape. TU is still the best site of it's kind on the interweb...no matter how many times I gotta click "back". :)

I frequent 4 other lure building sites and this one is the best working site of them all. The others are plagued with "wares" and spam. Also, they go down frequently.

Thanks for the kind words amid fixing the trouble spots.

I apologize for not spotting this sooner, I've recently gone "windows free" meaining I personally dont use microsoft windows at all, I still use windows and internet explorer for testing and debugging the site, but the back button lag seems to mainly afflicting members using internet explorer.

I'll make one change at a time then check it on my laptop (MS windows) if anyone is able to check it along with me to see if its fixed, feel free.

Jerry

(ps. mark poulson, I got your message regarding the gallery, we'll move onto that when were done here)

Jerry did you get my message about posting in Site Updates and Feature Requests?

thanks,

Ben

Yep - just click three times with you mouse. Click 3 times with your heels and you'll get back to Kansas. Works only when you where red shiny shoes. I can verify that it won't get you to Kansas if you wear brown Red Wing work boots. I don't have or wear red shiny shoes.

;

Jerry

By "Windows free" do you mean MAC? I am using a Mac Book Pro and TU runs really smooth on it. I havent noticed any of the reported issues.

Sonny

I have the problem as well. I have IE 9 on Windows 7.

Thanks for looking into this Jerry.

I seem to have lost the ability to use emoticons in my replies. I really rely on those things to get my point across. :)