Brent R

Problem With Tu (back Button Hangs)

Wow, ok.

Each of ya post a quick reply and let me know what browser and version number.

We will fix this, thanks for the feedback.

For now, like what was mentioned earlier, the nav menu is a temporary workaround, and the breadcrumb menu

(eg; TackleUnderground.comPublic Tackle Making ForumsHard Baits) under the logo is helpful.

As for virus and malware concerns, we do not host such things, if you feel otherwise please contact me directly with that info.

• Thanks,
  • Jerry

I'm not having any of the problems you guys are having so this might work until Jerry gets the problem fixed.

I have my preferences set to show new content since my last visit. That way I can just click on "View New Content" at the top right hand corner of each page. When I finish reading a thread I just click on "View New Content" again and it carries me right back to the rest of the subjects I haven't read . This might save you some aggravation until the problem is resolved.

Ben

Thanks for the kind words amid fixing the trouble spots.

I apologize for not spotting this sooner, I've recently gone "windows free" meaining I personally dont use microsoft windows at all, I still use windows and internet explorer for testing and debugging the site, but the back button lag seems to mainly afflicting members using internet explorer.

I'll make one change at a time then check it on my laptop (MS windows) if anyone is able to check it along with me to see if its fixed, feel free.

Jerry

(ps. mark poulson, I got your message regarding the gallery, we'll move onto that when were done here)

Yep - just click three times with you mouse. Click 3 times with your heels and you'll get back to Kansas. Works only when you where red shiny shoes. I can verify that it won't get you to Kansas if you wear brown Red Wing work boots. I don't have or wear red shiny shoes.

;