Brent R

Problem With Tu (back Button Hangs)

I re-enabled the bone stock layout that comes with the forum, if anyone wants to troubleshoot the "back button" issue then go to the bottom of this page, look for a link in the lower left labeled "Change Theme" in the dropdown, select "IP.Board" that will revert to the default "skin" shipped with the software.

Try to duplicate the issue, (which seems to be in microsoft internet explorer) and report back in this thread.

I have a sneaking suspicion its the new navigation menu I built recently, if so, that will suck, because I really don't want to revert back to the old vertical navigation menu.

Lemme know, thanks, Jerry

Hi Jerry,

I tried your suggestion and it works for me. When I have it set for the TU theme, I get all the ads and side banners which at that point I have to click the back arrow (3) times. When I go to the IP.Board theme, I don't have any ads or side banners, but it works with one back ckick. See pics below The top pic is in TU theme. The bottom theme is the IP.Board theme. This works for me

Thanks for looking into this Jerry.

pics.jpg

pics.jpg

pics.jpg

pics.jpg

pics.jpg

pics.jpg

pics.jpg

pics.jpg

post-13040-0-55252400-1324466626_thumb.jpg

Edited by cadman