nedyarb

How I Make A Pvc Crakbait

15 posts in this topic

Ned, you need to be a foot shorter for that camera setup. :rolleyes: Seriously, that was a really informative and enjoyable video. I always wondered how that was done. Looks like you got all the "stuff".

Great video! It's amazing how PVC let's you make, paint, and top coat a bait in one day, and fish it the next.

Thanks for the compliments. I started filming and filmed the whole process, it took 28 minutes of video to make. It took longer to edit the footage. Lol

Edited by nedyarb

very good video!

but one question i have is were do you get those ball bearings you use for weight? Is there a certain plave you go to get them? I have been trying to source a place you can get them at like the ones you see in crank baits and the ones you seem to be using. any info would be much appreciated! ^_^

1 person likes this

I question I was confused on. You show a VMC Treble hook box and pull out a white diving lip?

Hi Folks,

Is it just me or are all the videos offline?

Kind Regards

Dale

......just checked my own videos attached to some of my gallery pictures , ......it's true , the initial video pictures are gone , indicated is a text like "video cannot be shown in this frame"(translated from German) , ........a little below is a blue text to click on saying "open up video in another frame" , ...after clicking the video would appear full screen and can be played .

At least it worked out with one of mine in the gallery , .....this particular one here did not start but left the screen black , ..maybe I just did not wait long enough , dunno ?

cheers , diemai :yay:

PS : Welcome to the tackleunderground , mate , ...hope , you'd enjoy yourself in here !

Edited by diemai

......just checked my own videos attached to some of my gallery pictures , ......it's true , the initial video pictures are gone , indicated is a text like "video cannot be shown in this frame"(translated from German) , ........a little below is a blue text to click on saying "open up video in another frame" , ...after clicking the video would appear full screen and can be played .

At least it worked out with one of mine in the gallery , .....this particular one here did not start but left the screen black , ..maybe I just did not wait long enough , dunno ?

cheers , diemai :yay:

PS : Welcome to the tackleunderground , mate , ...hope , you'd enjoy yourself in here !

Thanx for that mate, yeah i had a look and it is all just blank "not even the quote?" Bummer

Thanx for the welcome..i am sure this will be my "goto" site for my lures.