nedyarb

How I Make A Pvc Crakbait

very good video!

but one question i have is were do you get those ball bearings you use for weight? Is there a certain plave you go to get them? I have been trying to source a place you can get them at like the ones you see in crank baits and the ones you seem to be using. any info would be much appreciated! ^_^

• Like 1

Hi Folks,

Is it just me or are all the videos offline?

Kind Regards

Dale

......just checked my own videos attached to some of my gallery pictures , ......it's true , the initial video pictures are gone , indicated is a text like "video cannot be shown in this frame"(translated from German) , ........a little below is a blue text to click on saying "open up video in another frame" , ...after clicking the video would appear full screen and can be played .

At least it worked out with one of mine in the gallery , .....this particular one here did not start but left the screen black , ..maybe I just did not wait long enough , dunno ?

cheers , diemai :yay:

PS : Welcome to the tackleunderground , mate , ...hope , you'd enjoy yourself in here !

Edited by diemai

......just checked my own videos attached to some of my gallery pictures , ......it's true , the initial video pictures are gone , indicated is a text like "video cannot be shown in this frame"(translated from German) , ........a little below is a blue text to click on saying "open up video in another frame" , ...after clicking the video would appear full screen and can be played .

At least it worked out with one of mine in the gallery , .....this particular one here did not start but left the screen black , ..maybe I just did not wait long enough , dunno ?

cheers , diemai :yay:

PS : Welcome to the tackleunderground , mate , ...hope , you'd enjoy yourself in here !

Thanx for that mate, yeah i had a look and it is all just blank "not even the quote?" Bummer

Thanx for the welcome..i am sure this will be my "goto" site for my lures.