Saffie

Muddy Pup Color

12 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever tried painting this color called muddy pup on a crankbait. It is color that rebel did in the wee r series.

Looks like the smallmouth bass baits that are posted in the gallery by bassinbrad ,really close anyway im sure it can be copyed by a few of the people on here,basic bone color with a brown back?

Edited by crankpaint

Looks like the smallmouth bass baits that are posted in the gallery by bassinbrad ,really close anyway im sure it can be copyed by a few of the people on here,basic bone color with a brown back?

And Splatter....

have some of those and Ill give you the best and easiest place to look at it 1st hand , look at strike kings lures in the catalog or anyone who seels those bait..... is actually and exactly called "Rootbeer" color....You can even go pic one up to look at it.is exactly that hope this helps

Looks similar to the Bandit rootbeer color. I tell you what that shade of green is harder to duplicate than one would think...

Thanks everyone. I think the rootbeer would probably come close. I had a look at one of these baits and that was my thought as well.