Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nathan

Something I'm Proud of!!!

19 posts in this topic

That's OUTSTANDING !!!!

If you haven't fished the 'Rodent' yet, you need to! I've caught a couple fish on it Nathan, but nothing really bigger then the fish in the review. When I get something worth a picture, I'll send you a copy.

Great going Nathan. That has to be the most realistic looking rat I've ever seen. I know you are proud and you should be. Nice article with excellent pictures. Good job.

bill

Hey Nathan, AWESOME BAIT!!!!!, I am definetly gonna order one, but in the review that was posted, they say there's a 3 inch version

Here it is: While the larger 7/8oz Rodent will certainly be easier to cast farther than with the smaller 3 inch model, you can always compensate with a lower setting on cast control or by switching to a lighter line.

i was wondering is that size rodent on your web site?

Thanks guys...Trick Trout, all the info on the small Rodent is listed on the site..weight,length etc. If you have any questions,let me know..also,when the bait gets wet it adds more casting weight...Nathan....PS..Your swimbait on the other post was awsome...Hold your head up!!..Nathan

Alright cool i'll probably be ordering one of the small rodents soon... thanks for the compliments... i have a new bait that i will be posting very soon withing the next couple hours once i get the pictures and the rest of the bait done... But again awesome bait i love it... should be great

Like I said, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, It's just wonderful,

that one of our members has been acknowledged.

Way to go my friend.

Coley

:D Way to go Nathan. You did it again. I am not surprized as I think your baits are awesome. Keep up the good work. Ken Schmitz

Outstanding Nathan,

Heck, I jumped back just when I saw the picture. What a unique lure!!!! I really loved the pictures they put in there with the fish eating it. I love seeing our members get recognition for their hard work and tallent. Well done my friend.

Skeeter

Again,Thanks for the encouragement....thats what this site is all about!!We all push each other to do our best,and let the big boys know we little guys are breathing down their necks!!..Nathan

Congratulations Nathan! You certainly deserve the write up. All of your baits are first class and I pray this article will bring you much more success and recognition.

Many kudos, Nathan! I applaud you AND your lures. I think that it is a very well deserved write up.

Gene

Nathan, Congratulations! That is about the most realistic bait I have ever seen. Don't see how fish could resist it. Good Job. Joe

Nathan,

That is awesome! Both the review and the lure :D I don't think any tacklebox is complete without one.

Tight lines,

Shawn

Excellent review man, the bait deserves it! I am lucky enuf to own a Rodent and it is a great bait that all bass fishermen should have! The flat jacks and flure are deadly too. JIM

Got to put some time in with the 'Rodent' on Saturday. Caught lots of fish, mainly on the dropshot with some of my own worms. All of the bigger were caught on the rodent. My best 5 went just under 16 lbs. All these fish were real long, but skinny.

Good job Nathan!

rodent2.jpg

rodent1.jpg

rodent2.jpg

rodent1.jpg

rodent2.jpg

rodent1.jpg

rodent2.jpg

rodent1.jpg

rodent2.jpg

rodent1.jpg

rodent2.jpg