jesse1378

"chrome" Coated Blanks

7 posts in this topic

i was on ebay and found some ads that has silver crankbait blanks...they looked pretty chrome to me. i was wondering if anyone knows of the wesite that sells them. the ads were only for 2 and for styles i didnt want. im still loking and will post if i can find it.

I got some Megabass 110 jerkbait KO's that said "silver". They look like standard shiny chrome finish to me, which is what I wanted.

152nd, what clear coat did you use that caused a reaction? I'd like to avoid the problem!

I got some Megabass 110 jerkbait KO's that said "silver". They look like standard shiny chrome finish to me, which is what I wanted.

152nd, what clear coat did you use that caused a reaction? I'd like to avoid the problem!

I had used D2T. The problem ocurred on the belly where there wasn't any paint. The painted surfaces were unaffected. Although the surface felt smooth, it gave an appearance of wrinkling. This was about a year ago and I don't :censored: remember how I prepped the surface if I did at all. It's no good to get old :eek:

Try Lure-parts on line. They have four (4) models you can try. I've been trying these and I like the out come.